June 9, 2017
Peanut Butter Cup No Bake Cheesecake
David's birthday always comes right after Tyler's and after Tyler's birthday doughnuts, his birthday cake, and then his birthday party cake... we were caked out.
David is a huge fan of peanut butter cups so I grabbed whatever ingredients I had and ran to the store to grab the rest to surprise him with the most delicious and decadent cheesecake pie for his birthday!
It's super easy and took us only about 15 minutes to make. Another hour in the fridge and it was ready!
Store bought Oreo pie crust
8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
8 ounces whipped topping (I used Low Fat Cool Whip, but making your own is delicious too!)
3 cups peanut butter cups chopped, divided
1/2 cup Hot fudge
1. Cream cream cheese and sugar together. Add in peanut butter and vanilla and beat until well mixed.
2. Fold in Cool Whip until all mixed.
3. Unwrap and chop all 3 cups of peanut butter cups. Fold in 2 cups to the mixture.
4. Spread into pie crust.
5. Top with remaining chopped peanut butter cups.
6. Drizzle hot fudge over the top and place in fridge until set.
It was so delicious and David loved it!
So what are you going to make it for?
We were provided these ears in exchange fr our post, however, we searched them out because we loved them so much! All thoughts and opinions ...
About half of my Target trips start or end with a Starbucks Shaken Passion Tango Ice Tea Lemonade. I don't drink coffee but that pas...
A friend shared an image on her Facebook timeline and I immediately fell in love. Sometimes it's hard to be a mom and the nig...