The Busy Giffs: Florals for Spring

February 19, 2017

Florals for Spring



I love love LOVE florals. I've been wearing them throughout the Winter, but Spring is like the green light to go full out floral.
Here are a few pieces that I'm obsessed with right now...


I love that there are gorgeous one piece bathing suits, like this Mink Pink Strappy One Piece ($49.99),  the Senna Floral Lace Halter One Piece ($39.99), the Billabong One Piece  for $85 or the Black Floral Tankini (Top Only - $39.99), that I could mix with any black bottom.

Bedtime calls for this super soft Gillian O'Malley Pajama Set, only $19.99.

Work appropriate clothes call for a Pleated Skirt ($22.90) or this gorgeous Floral Crochet-Back Cardigan, only $21.99.

If you're going out, you can still incorporate florals with this super fun Wrap Front Romper ($39.95) or look fancy in a Floral Lace Body Con 2 piece Dress ($46.99).

Not everyone is confident enough to pull off full out florals, but this gorgeous Royal Garden Purse ($39) from Charming Charlie's is a perfect pop of flower without being too much!

I can't wait until the flowers start popping up out of the ground, but until then, I'll be fancy and floral over here!

xo, Heather

Holiday Hot Toy: LuvaBella Doll

The LuvaBella Doll was provided in exchange for this review, however, as always all thoughts and opinions are my own. This post contains af...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...