January 2, 2017

Styling Your Fitbit Alta


A lot of people seem to have new Fitbits to show off as they work on losing some pounds.
Personally, I love Fitbit and their customer service is top notch. Seriously, I lost mine along 7th Ave somewhere in New York and they replaced it for me! Love.

I just upgraded to the Alta and have seen so many gorgeous bands for it. I wanted to share a few of my favorites! [aff]




Other than replacement bands, Etsy offers so many gorgeous ways to wear it otherwise!
Update your current band with the Classic Stack from bytten, hide it completely with a bangle from FUNKtional Wearables, or have it transformed into a pendent with Blingtec!


I'm also anxiously awaiting the Tory Burch announcement planned for 2017.

Did you get a fitbit as a gift during the holidays?

xo, Heather

Getting Ready for Disney - Magic Ears

We were provided these ears in exchange fr our post, however, we searched them out because we loved them so much! All thoughts and opinions ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...