January 3, 2017
Goals for 2017
I don't really like resolutions because let's be honest, most people flake out on them.
A couple years back, I started writing goals instead.
So I give you my 10 goals for 2017:
1. Log 250 miles of walking/jogging/running on the treadmill or at events (5Ks, etc).
2. Go out with my husband 1x a month.
3. Read 26 new books.
4. Post to my Blog Facebook at least 2x per week.
5. Participate in a Blog Round Up, once per month.
6. Write a blog post at least twice a week.
7. Create a true crafting area and a gym area in the basement.
8. Keep my car clean and get it detailed at the beginning of the season.
9. Have less stuff.
10. Stop comparing myself to others.
I've been putting together a 40 by 40 after having such an amazing time with my 30 by 30 so that will be popping up next month as well!
What are your goals for 2017?