The Busy Giffs: Beautycounter at Target

September 15, 2016

Beautycounter at Target



Beautycounter is at Target!
This is not just any makeup. Beautycounter’s mission is “to get safer products into the hands of everyone,” and now there is a limited edition mass market line of some of their favorite products. 
The items range from $12-$39 and you can see if they are available at your local Target here.   


The Rosewater Mist is the perfect "get fresh quick" spray and honestly, what more do you need than a good blush/bronzer combo and lip color? Add in some mascara and that's my morning make up routine!


I'm so excited that Target will be offering such a high quality, "good for my skin", product in its stores!
Go check it out and let me know what your favorite product is!

xo, Heather

Have a Girl's Day Out at King Richard's Faire

I was provided admission in exchange for my review, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.  It is definitely Fall now.  Sweatshirt...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...