The Busy Giffs: A Back to School Carters Wishlist

August 11, 2016

A Back to School Carters Wishlist




I had to chuckle a bit when I found the most recent Kohl's catalog covered in highlighter circles. Emmalee decided to circle what she likes and wants to buy from it! Starting kindergarten is a big deal so I know I'll end up taking her out for a little mommy and me shopping time before the school year rolls around.

I love her sense of style. I'm all for female empowerment and girls can do whatever they want... but I also love delicate florals and sparkles, and love that Emmalee has a very feminine aesthetic.

Here's a few of her favorite pieces from Carter's for back to school!

We've always been fan of Carter's separates.  They go with everything! But sometimes we need a little help with the matching and I love these outfits, less than $20 on sale right now!


And how adorable are the dresses? Emmalee is such a girly girl and will live in dresses if given the opportunity.



I figure if we buy some thick tights, she can wear them all through the fall and winter with some great shoes.  She already has a few pairs of boots, but she really loved these ones on the site!


I know I'll be buying the floral terry dress and the fringe booties, but which are your favorites?

xo, Heather


Easy Halloween Brownies

Did you know that in addition to coffee and mac and cheese, Halloween is another one of those things that everyone else seems to love and I ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...