The Busy Giffs: Off to Blogger Bash in NYC!

July 12, 2016

Off to Blogger Bash in NYC!


It's that time of year again! Time for Blogger Bash in New York City! I had a blast the last two years (2014 here and 2015 here) and am so excited to meet more new wonderful people!

I won't be posting on here much but follow along on Instagram and Twitter to get a few sneak peeks at the some of the best toys from Sweet Suite and the gorgeous views of New York!

I'll be back in a few days, just in time to see Luke Bryan with my sisters and next week, you'll get a look at our week long vacation in Philadelphia: Sesame Place, the Please Touch Museum, Adventure Aquarium, and Hershey Park!

xo Heather

Holiday Hot Toy: Paw Patrol Lookout Tower

I was provided this toy in exchange for a review, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.  Shopping for both of my kids has been rid...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...