March 4, 2016

All Mixed Up, Don't Know What to Do


Hopefully you just started singing 311 lyrics in your head, and if you didn't google that. Now.

But on a more serious note, I have been feeling blah about blogging lately.  I don't have the stories to share that I did 5 years ago (thank god),  and most weeks I'm barely pulling off my well paying job and being a mom, never mind adding in posts.

I think a big problem is that I joined a few blogging groups and when I hear people complain about their "super low" numbers that are still three to five or more times higher than mine, I wonder if I'm doing this right.  I don't have enough time to devote to it to really push for bigger numbers to see the returns and opportunities that so many others are getting.

So, what do I do? Do I make time? To I push myself harder to keep writing? Or do I let it fall until I find something I'm excited about writing? Going to ToyFair was amazing. I came back so energized with posts and now that they're writing and scheduled, I'm just waiting to feel inspired again.

This is a rut. I don't like ruts.



Top Toys at Blogger Bash 2017!!

Last week, I was lucky enough to attend Blogger Bash in New York City.  I've gone the past three years but the stars were just not align...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...