The Busy Giffs: Surprise Sale from Kate Spade

February 8, 2016

Surprise Sale from Kate Spade


Kate Spade started their most recent surprise sale over the weekend, and I'm smitten. Here's a few of my favorite items:

vegas jewels scatter necklace $25




But seriously... this balloon print is amazing! I kind of want all of these, I don't even care about the repeating print...


Although this shopper is my favorite. I'm obsessed with the navy colorway.


But I'd have a seriously hard time deciding between the balloons and these lemons!

lemon street len $159.00


Both Valentine's Day and my birthday are coming up.... it may be time to clean out the closet and invest in a new bag!

Which is your favorite from the site?


Mom's Grown Up Christmas List

Whenever someone asks for my Christmas wishlist, this song gets stuck in my head... Admit you, you thought about this song too, and i...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...