February 12, 2016

Dressing Up with Skinny Tie Madness

Disclaimer: I was provided product in exchange for my post, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.

Valentine's Day is quickly approaching, and while we hardly ever do more than a card and flowers or a cheap box of chocolate, this year we're heading out to dinner! Okay, not really. We are heading out to dinner, but not because it's Valentine's Day. In fact, I'm kind of upset it's Valentine's Day because now that means it will be even harder to find a table somewhere...

I digress. We're heading out to a Toy Expo Show and because we'll have an all day babysitter we're going to grab dinner as well! We figure since we'll be meeting with so many companies, we might as well look nice and it will transition to dinner perfectly.

While Dave has to look nice every night at work, he's much more laid back when he's not at work.  I wanted to grab him something "special" that wasn't too over the top.  I came across Skinny Tie Madness and figured they were the perfect combination of classy but fun- exactly what I want our night out to be!

Skinny Tie Madness has so many amazing ties, priced at $29.99 and many include a sleek tie clip. It's an amazing price point considering how great the materials are plus they have both classic and trendy styles.


He cleans up nicely, doesn't he?

I'm going to order him a few of the madras plaid styles... and maybe the boats... okay, maybe more than he actually needs, but I just love them! Which design is your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...