On my 30th birthday, this is where I ended up...
4. Own a pair of Manolos. (Really not my lifestyle anymore-- might be a pair of Jack Rogers instead)
6. Run a 5k.
7. Weigh 150 lbs again. (muscle weighs more than fat-- this will never happen. Maybe we'll say, be a size 8/10)
11. Get my palm read/fortune told.
15. Go for a weekend trip to Martha's Vineyard.
17. Buy a bicycle. A regular old fashioned bicycle.
21. Learn to crochet or knit. (Why was this important to me?!)
24. Wear a bikini to the beach... no cover up.
I'm excited about 30. I am exactly where I need to be, exactly where I wanted to be, even though 10 years ago, I didn't know this is where I wanted to be.
I think a 40 by 40 is my next list.
As Tim McGraw says:
I think I'll take a moment celebrate my age
End of an era and the turning of a page
Now it's time to focus in on where I go from here
Lord have mercy on my next thirty years...