The Busy Giffs: New Lilly Pulitzer Prints!

January 17, 2016

New Lilly Pulitzer Prints!


It's no secret that I'm a huge Lilly Pulitzer fan.  And while I didn't shop this month's After Party Sale, I am having some major print envy with their three newest releases so I'll be spend happy during the August sale!

While I love Lilly, there are lots of prints that I like but will never own. Some are simply too bright for my job and personality.  I have no desire to walk around work with flamingos sprayed across my chest. Neon pink and orange are not my thing, I stick to kelly greens, blues and lilacs so imagine my excitement when I saw that the three new prints were all on a bluish purple background!

Shrimply Chic 



Werk It



La Playa


Unlike some of the brighter, more obvious prints, these are so perfect for the spring and look almost floral.  I may break my rule of online discount Lilly and buy these right off the rack so I don't miss out on them! Which is your favorite?



Mom's Grown Up Christmas List

Whenever someone asks for my Christmas wishlist, this song gets stuck in my head... Admit you, you thought about this song too, and i...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...