The Busy Giffs: Losing Weight in 2016

January 10, 2016

Losing Weight in 2016


I'm bring cliche and finally beginning to work on myself. I've always done little pieces but nothing consistent and nothing at the same time.  I've always found excuses to stop or I just didn't care enough. I still don't really care but with the kids being older and my schedule a bit more determined, I can stop making some of my excuses.

I want to document how it's going.  Hopefully the posting will keep me consistent and going.

In the first week, I started meal prepping.  I've meal planned for a while but was always lacking the prep step. Last Sunday, after fully restocking all of our cabinets, I prepped for the week. We have a family rule that if you don't like what's for dinner, you get a peanut butter sandwich.  I don't cook multiple meals for one dinner and I felt like I needed to follow my own rule. All the dinners we make, okay- most of the dinners, are "good" dinners, protein, veggies, light on the starch. Dinner is our best meal because it's what I have been planning for so long.  Breakfasts were getting better.  Better choices in cereal and using Herbalife shakes instead of sugary cereal or the Dunkins drive through.

Just buy prepping, cutting out the snacks and focusing on what I was eating, I lost 5 lbs last week.  My replacement Fitbit arrives tomorrow and I just received my Simply Fit board in the mail so here's hoping more progress happens this week!

January 1 : X lbs
January 10: X - 5 lbs 



Holiday Hot Toy: Paw Patrol Lookout Tower

I was provided this toy in exchange for a review, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.  Shopping for both of my kids has been rid...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...