The Busy Giffs: Have a #MinionsMovieNight with Minion Inspired Tacos!

December 15, 2015

Have a #MinionsMovieNight with Minion Inspired Tacos!


This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MinionsMovieNight #CollectiveBias

We have been going, going, going this month! Between P-Town last weekend and NYC over the weekend that just ended, plus school, looking at holiday lights, and the normal everyday run arounds, it's been crazy here! While I was out at Target last week. picking up some "last minute" gifts and supplies for tacos for dinner, I saw Illumination Entertainment's Minions and decided it was the perfect relaxing movie night that we needed. 


The display was set up right next to the check out so it was the first and last thing I saw! I ended up grabbing the Metalpak which is exclusive to Target. How cute is this?!


And more than cute, the Target Exclusive Minions © 2015 Universal Studios. All rights reserved Metalpak offers 40 EXTRA minutes of content-- exclusive to Target! There are also party planning tips; everything from invitations, to party games, to fun recipes. I had promised Emmalee tacos that night but while looking at the in store display, inspiration struck! I was going to make minion themed tacos! Target had everything I needed for dinner, including some adorable Minions themed plates, Archer Farms salsa, and an avocado for the tacos. I also picked up some popcorn and a couple more ingredients to make Emma's favorite sherbet punch. Having everything at Target made for a one stop shop that was so simple!

Here's a super helpful graphic of my recipe:



As excited as Emmalee was for our movie night, she was even more excited that her dinner looked like a minion! I loved having a relaxing night with my daughter and the movie was amazing!



Be sure to check out more delicious recipes inspired by the Minions movie release here. I'd love to hear which is your favorite movie night recipe!






Holiday Hot Toy: LuvaBella Doll

The LuvaBella Doll was provided in exchange for this review, however, as always all thoughts and opinions are my own. This post contains af...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...