The Busy Giffs: Olivia for Gymboree

October 12, 2015

Olivia for Gymboree




We're huge readers in this house and much like the Paddington Collection for Gap Baby, I am swooning over this Olivia for Gymboree collection
Olivia the Pig is a sweet little big with a big imagination. Fun fact: Emmalee was almost named Olivia, but I was nervous about kids calling her Olivia the Pig and her initials would have been OMG and that's just not nice to do to someone...

But these adorable clothes are so nice! I want to buy her the whole collection, but these are a few of my favorite favorites!

Which piece is your favorite?
I really don't think I can pick one!

Olivia for Gymboree


Have a Girl's Day Out at King Richard's Faire

I was provided admission in exchange for my review, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.  It is definitely Fall now.  Sweatshirt...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...