The Busy Giffs: Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale

August 17, 2015

Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale

I love today.  The Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale is a chance to really stock up on some great Lilly prints for less than normal. This sale, they started an online queue and I actually loved it! While it took me about 10 minutes to get into the sale, there were no crashes! I did lose a lot of things I had in my cart but still got a bunch so I really cant complain!


I really love the color blue...

Ha. Everything I bought for myself was blue while David surprised me by purchasing a Tunic Dress in Yacht See and a Maxi in All Nighter! I was even able to buy Emma a sweatshirt that matches my Navy Entourage Skipper Popover! A few items are still available at other retailers (but maybe not for such a discount), and the Lilly Pulitzer Sale is continuing until 11:59 pm Tuesday night so get shopping!

Marlisa Strapless Maxi in All Nighter | Juliana Embroidered Tunic Dress | Entourage Navy Girls Pullover | Riley Infinity scarf


PS. If you find a "Shell Me About It" Karrie Top in a XL, please buy it and I'll pay you back. ;)



Holiday Hot Toy: LuvaBella Doll

The LuvaBella Doll was provided in exchange for this review, however, as always all thoughts and opinions are my own. This post contains af...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...