August 14, 2015

Be a Grill King with Cave Tools

Disclaimer: I was offered this product to facilitate this post however all opinions are my own.


Last month the wife shared an amazing recipe for Redd's Green Apple Ale Chicken that was absolutely delicious.





But you see that spatula there? It was a dollar and it was terrible. We had a beautiful wood and stainless steel set but the wood handle broke and then I had nothing and she just grabbed the first spatula she found while she was out one day. Instant regret.  Look at that chicken... ripped because of a subpar spatula. 

I knew I needed to get something better, more manly that could handle my grilling. A quick search on Amazon led me to this BBQ Grill Tools Set from Cave Tools. An oversized, three piece set made out of thick stainless steel that has a spatula, tongs, and fork.


The BBQ Grill Tools Set from Cave Tools are the sturdies tool set I've ever used.  Look at the size of the spatula, as big as my filet steaks! And the heavy duty tongs were perfect for some grilled corn on the cob. 

However, two of my favorite features have nothing to do with actual grilling. I'll present than as Figure A and Figure B. 


A.



and B. 



I don't even like cleaning the grill after I use it so being able to throw these in the dishwahser makes me love them even more and of course, the best part, a built in bottle opener... seriously... it's the important things in life. 
Because I love these so much, I know you will too and I want to save you some money on them! If you use the code VLOMCLTN you'll save 20%! You can grab them here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...