Two more items off the 30 by 30 list! I'm down to just 7 months and I KNOW I won't complete it all but I'm getting closer!
18. Go to Vegas for my 30th! (The 29th can count too right?! I just wanted to go!)
I went for my 29th birthday and it was AMAZING!
30. Make a list of 100 things that make me happy.
I assigned this as a project for my Juniors and I of course, did it alongside them. It was so fun!
So, to update:
Be an English Teacher (have my own classroom)
4. Own a pair of Manolos. (Really not my lifestyle anymore-- might be a pair of Jack Rogers instead)
5. See a show ON Broadway.
6. Run a 5k.
7. Weigh 150 lbs again. (muscle weighs more than fat-- this will never happen. Maybe we'll say, be a size 8/10)
9. Do a photography challenge for a month.
Pay for someone else in the drive through behind me.
11. Get my palm read/fortune told.
Go to a blogging conference.
13. Re-learn how to sew and make a blanket from Em's old clothes. (maybe I'll just get a blanket done, I have no place to set up my sewing machine and I totally don't trust myself with such important items)
Own a car that's less than 5 years old.
15. Go for a weekend trip to Martha's Vineyard.
17. Buy a bicycle. A regular old fashioned bicycle.
19. Start (and keep) a vegetable garden.
20. Spend a day getting pampered.
21. Learn to crochet or knit. (Why was this important to me?!)
Have dinner out with my husband at Top of the Hub or go to Blue Man Group (he's never been!)
24. Wear a bikini to the beach... no cover up.
25. Bring Emmalee to see the Rockafeller Christmas Tree.
26. Do a boudoir photo shoot.
Go to a group fitness class.
Go on our first family vacation (must be out of state, can't be CT)