I love when doing things that I normally would, or purchasing things I already planned on buying, help out really great causes. I was happily surprised after purchasing some Pampers diapers for the Little Man at Walmart to find out that Proctor and Gamble have pledged $20,000, alongside Wal-Mart, to the Children's Miracle Network. I was really excited to know that my Pampers purchase would help support the amazing work Children's Miracle Network is doing.
I love how easy this infographic makes it to see just how amazing Children's Miracle Network is.
I have blessed enough that I have never, nor had any family members, need the assistance of Children's Miracle Network, but there are thousands of stories of young children who are receiving care from this amazing organization.
Information about Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals:
· Your support helps provide 32 million patient visits for 10 million kids every year
· One in 10 kids in North America is treated by Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals each year
· Every day, member hospitals treat 16,000 children in emergency rooms
· Every hour, member hospitals provide surgery for 97 children
· U.S. members hospitals provided $3.4 billion in charity care in 2012
I am so excited to shop at Wal-Mart, knowing that my purchases will continue to support The Children's Miracle Network. P&G is so excited about their partnership with Wal-Mart and Children's Miracle Network that they are giving away a $25 Wal-Mart gift card to one of my readers!
All you have to do is leave a comment: Which fact really stuck out to you? Contest will run until July 2nd, US residents only.
*“The Walmart gift cards and information have been provided by P&G.”