The Busy Giffs: Plus Sized Bathing Suits You Want To Wear!

June 4, 2015

Plus Sized Bathing Suits You Want To Wear!

Disney si quickly approaching and I am getting so excited, however, I'm not sure I'm thrilled about the hot weather and pools yet because that means bathing suits...

I've had a hate relationship with my bathing suits for the past 4 years.  My body hasn't seen a bikini since my honeymoon but I'd love to wear them again.  So many one pieces, especially plus-size one pieces, are super frumpy and I'm not really a frumpy person.  I am frugal though so paying $100+ on a bathing suit just isn't going to happen either...

I've been on the search for the perfect high waisted bikini lately and came across few awesome looking ones as well as a few fun looking one pieces!


















I'm really loving the Ava and Viv line from target and I'll probably end up with one, or both!, of those, although I do really love the Navy one from Forever 21.... hmm.....

What do you think? Which is your favorite?


King Richard's Faire

I was provided admission in exchange for my review, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.  It is definitely Fall now.  Sweatshirt...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...