The Busy Giffs: Save $75 on Digital Media Academy Summer Camp!

May 11, 2015

Save $75 on Digital Media Academy Summer Camp!

Disclaimer: I received compensation for this post, however all words and opinions are my own.

Mark Zuckerberg, you know the guy behind Facebook...., said:


Coding and digital media are huge and will only continue to grow. Thankfully Digital Media Academy gives your young ones a place to learn computer programming, app development, 3D modeling, robotics, graphic design, filmmaking, and much more! And what kid wouldn't love summer camp where they get to "play" with electronics-- don't worry, I won't tell them that they're learning!

And if you use the code TECHSUMMER, you will save $75! If you register for multiple weeks, you will save $125 off of each additional week! So now the question is... what app is your kid going to create?! Head to Digital Media Academy now and sign up for an awesome summer!




King Richard's Faire

I was provided admission in exchange for my review, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.  It is definitely Fall now.  Sweatshirt...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...