The Busy Giffs: Where to Buy Lilly Pulitzer for Less than #LillyforTarget Prices!

April 21, 2015

Where to Buy Lilly Pulitzer for Less than #LillyforTarget Prices!


I will admit I was JUST as excited as everyone else, maybe a bit more, for the Lilly Pulitzer and Target collaboration, however, it ended up being a huge bomb. I was able to secure two matching outfits for me and the Princess, as well as another shirt and the more gorgeous starfish sandals which was pretty amazing, but even more amazing that the hubs snagged me a romper and another shirt! He bought the wrong sizes so I desperately trying to trade them on Instagram but that's fine...

What really bothers me is the ridiculous mark ups on these items! People are selling these items on ebay and instagram for 4 or 5 times the Target retail price! At that point, you should just buy from Lilly Pulitzer! As a larger girl I know that it is sometimes harder to fit into Lilly's line so it's impossible to NOT want to spend the money to get Lilly CLOTHES, not just accessories, that fit! However, I found these amazing REAL Lilly deals that you can score for way less than the marked up Lilly for Target items!

From Amazon:


Melamine Plates $40


Acrylic Wine Glasses $30



Stemless Wine Glasses $21

From Mica and Molly:




Preppy Monogrammed Gifts Small Tech Case $17

The Pink Pelican always has stuff:







From In the Pink:




Fron Zappos:










Even a bikini from 6pm!




Don't feed the resellers! Buy gorgeous Lilly quality stuff without lining the pockets of those people!



Holiday Hot Toy: Paw Patrol Lookout Tower

I was provided this toy in exchange for a review, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.  Shopping for both of my kids has been rid...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...