The Busy Giffs: Pretty Little Beauty Swap: February 2015

March 2, 2015

Pretty Little Beauty Swap: February 2015




I am obsessed with the Pretty Little Beauty Swap hosted by Chelsee of Southern Beauty Guide and Justine of Sleepy Single Girl. I'm still using the make up I got the last time I participated!

I was matched up with Gentel of Leopard and Grace. her little girl Grace is gorgeous and 3 days younger than my little man! She lives about an hour and a half away! How fun!

She sent me a really great piece of mail!


Nail files, Baby Lips (love!), Neutrogena make up remover cloths, Rimmel Mascara, nail polish, and Reese's Peanut Butter Cup hearts!
I'm excited to try out a blending sponge!

Thanks so much Gentel!


Mom's Grown Up Christmas List

Whenever someone asks for my Christmas wishlist, this song gets stuck in my head... Admit you, you thought about this song too, and i...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...