March 25, 2015

Kate Spade Kids Line! New!



I am obsessed with Kate Spade's line of gorgeous bags and clothes for women and I nearly flipped when Kate Spade partnered with Gap Kids for a limited time line. I'm guessing it was super successful, the clothes were adorable, because Kate Spade has launched it's own kids line!

I have been pinning up a storm because the toddler line and accessories are just too adorable!

all images via KateSpade.com

And the little accessories...
The crossbody bags are adorable and the matching glitter headband bows are only $18!


The Princess has already told me she wants every single item from the toddler collection; how about you? Which items would you grab for your little?


Top Toys at Blogger Bash 2017!!

Last week, I was lucky enough to attend Blogger Bash in New York City.  I've gone the past three years but the stars were just not align...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...