March 26, 2015

It's HERE! The Lilly for Target Lookbook!



I know there's a ton of controversy from people who are NOT a fan of Target sharing Lilly's gorgeous frocks with the masses, but I firmly believe beautiful clothes should be for everyone.  It's a state of mind not a state of wallet, and I am thrilled about this collaboration!

The Lilly Pulitzer for Target lookbook was released today and I am swooning!
You can bet your butt I will be at Target before it opens on April 19th!

First off, there's a Plus Size Line so I'm already smitten, plus the most adorable home and kids stuff.
The price points are outstanding!
Here's a few of my favorites!


and of course, the Minnies!


Even at these great price points, I'm going to blow my bank account!
Do you have your heart set on any particular piece?


Getting Ready for Disney - Magic Ears

We were provided these ears in exchange fr our post, however, we searched them out because we loved them so much! All thoughts and opinions ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...