The Busy Giffs: Goodbye Groopdealz, Hello Eleventh Avenue!

March 13, 2015

Goodbye Groopdealz, Hello Eleventh Avenue!

Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post by Eleventh Avenue. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

I'm a huge fan of Groopdealz so when I heard it was going away I was super distraught!

I get awesome stuff from the site, including my look a like Kendra Scott necklaces and my look alike Jack Rogers!

They offer the best in women's, kids, crafts and home decor!
I am waiting on some Disney themed items to come for our summer trip!

Thankfully Groop Dealz is just turning into something even better: Eleventh Avenue!


As Eleventh Avenue, you'll be able to do way more than before! Follow favorite marketplace stores, favorite items for later, or create collections of your favorite things to share with others!

Here's a few of my favorite items from Eleventh Avenue:






I am so excited for the changes and can't wait to do some more shopping! 
What is your favorite new feature?




Holiday Hot Toy: Paw Patrol Lookout Tower

I was provided this toy in exchange for a review, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.  Shopping for both of my kids has been rid...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...