February 9, 2015

A Tastefully Simple Party!



With all these snow days, I've been baking up a storm and using my crock pot every day!
I always turn to Tastefully Simple sauces and boxed mixes to make it easier.

Because we've been using them so much, I'm having a party to restock my shelves and introduce you to some amazing and easy foods!



Everything is delicious and usually only requires 1 to 3 other ingredients like water, butter, or a can of beer!

I'd love if you filled your pantry with these super delicious foods, and as an incentive: I'll be holding a raffle to give away an extra product (my choice) to one person who books an online party or places an order! I'll send it to you myself after the party is over!

So get to shopping HERE and enjoy!


More Disney Savings with Groupon Coupons

This post was written on behalf of Groupon, however all opinions are my own.  I can't even put into words how excited I am for our Di...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...