The Busy Giffs: Mommy by the Sea Home #MBTSHome

January 30, 2015

Mommy by the Sea Home #MBTSHome


Now that the baby isn't such a baby and I actually have a little bit of time to myself, we're finally decorating the house and making it ours!
We made sure the kids' rooms were "perfect" when we moved in but didn't touch the master, the bathroom, the living room or the basement! We did a little bit outside but this spring we will really dig in! ..see what I did there...

Pretty soon you'll be seeing some room renovations and our decorating ideas! Can't wait to share them with you!


King Richard's Faire

I was provided admission in exchange for my review, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.  It is definitely Fall now.  Sweatshirt...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...