January 9, 2015

Lilly Pulitzer + Target!


I love me some Lilly Pulitzer and this week's After Party Sale was no exception!
I was really proud of myself for showing restraint and NOT ordering a ton!
I found myself being drawn only to the navy blues.. big surprise...



And I bought Emmalee and I matching patterns!
Just a tank top for me, and an adorable shift dress for the princess!



I'm saving my money for the newest collaboration that Target has announced!
It's with Lilly!


It's hitting shelves on April 19th and I can promise you I will be that crazy lady camping outside of Target with my Ikea bags for when the doors open! I'll share more as the look books become available!

Getting Ready for Disney - Magic Ears

We were provided these ears in exchange fr our post, however, we searched them out because we loved them so much! All thoughts and opinions ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...