December 30, 2014

Suck Pads from Sew Sweet

I was provided compensation for this post, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.

I'm not sure where you live but here in New England, we've been playing with 60+ degree temperatures and I LOVE it!
Global warming be damned, I love being able to run to the store in just my sweatshirt and being able to take the kids out without worrying about freezing.
The warmer temperatures have also allowed us to take a few more walks and that means I've been getting a ton more wear out of baby wearing!

I'm waiting for a new lillebaby carrier to magically find its way to my doorstep (which is super unlikely, but I can dream!) and in the meantime, I've been getting a lot of wear out of my mei tai carrier!
I bought it second hand for only $10 and I have TOTALLY gotten my money's worth out of it! I even met Honest Toddler's author Bunmi Laditan while using it!



Little man is teething and factor in second hand (even though I've washed it) and chewing, I knew I needed to find good suck pads to both protect the carrier and keep unwanted germs out of Little Man's mouth. 

I came across this picture while Google searching and knew I needed to know this company!



I was so happy to find it's a mama run company-- I love supporting little business!

Sew Sweet makes these amazing suck pads for soft structured carriers- perfect for the lillebaby I'm eyeing, but would work with all types! I love that each set has a ribbon loop so you could attach a toy or bink clip easily!



I love that the pads are reversible, offering two types of fabric.
We received these beautiful giraffe print pads that have the softest minky fabric on the back.  I liked how the grey minky matched the carrier so I flipped them "inside out" first!






But how cute are the little yellow and grey (gender neutral) giraffes!?


I love how well they are made, how soft they are, and that I can support a momma by purchasing!
 The best part is she's letting me give away a set of suck pads!

US Winners only- sorry!
Winner will be notified and have 48 hours to respond.  Prize fulfilled by Sew Sweet.

a Rafflecopter giveaway 


Getting Ready for Disney - Magic Ears

We were provided these ears in exchange fr our post, however, we searched them out because we loved them so much! All thoughts and opinions ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...