The Busy Giffs: Lusting for Vera Bradley's Ink Blue Trimmed Satchel

October 3, 2014

Lusting for Vera Bradley's Ink Blue Trimmed Satchel


The only thing I own more than shoes, is bags.  I LOVE a good handbag.
I own far too many of them and my younger sisters love that they end up with my hand me downs.

I know I just got a new bag that I adore, but I have my eyes set on another already!




The colors, the pattern, the leather trim, the shape... I'm swooning.
It screams Fall, but holds tight to the beachy feeling of summer while channeling the sophistication of working chic.

Dear Santa... please, oh please.


King Richard's Faire

I was provided admission in exchange for my review, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.  It is definitely Fall now.  Sweatshirt...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...