The Busy Giffs: The Greatest Planner EVER: Plum Paper Designs

September 2, 2014

The Greatest Planner EVER: Plum Paper Designs


Disclaimer: I received a discount on this product in exchange for my review, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own. 

I found the most perfect for me ever planner.
And shockingly, no. it's not a life planner.
I'll let that sink in for a minute. 

Plum Paper Designs has made my perfect planner. And I mean perfect.
Last year, I bought 4 different planners.
Yep, 4. None were quite perfect.

Plum Paper Designs offers 4 different layouts for their planners.
Option 4 is what I need.


I like to see my whole month at a glance and then have space to write to do lists or notes from meetings right after. I detest weekly spreads, but have you ever tried to find a planner that doesn't have weekly spreads? You just end up with monthly only, no space for notes. Trust me, I know, I went everywhere last year looking for one.

And I love the Plum Paper Designs cover designs!


Adorable right?
They have a huge selection of prints, and allow you to purchase add ons like stickers, extra pages, or extra months if you want a longer planner!

Plum Paper Designs doesn't just make regular planners.
They also offer planners for Families, Teachers, Brides, Fitness and Meal Planning!

I can't wait to get mine in the mail!

And Plum Paper Designs is giving my readers the hook up!


A Girls Weekend in New York City: A Flat Tire and the Rockettes

What a whirlwind weekend! I decided pretty last minute that I wanted to bring Emmalee to see the Rockettes. I've always wanted to see ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...