The Busy Giffs: Altuzarra for Target

September 14, 2014

Altuzarra for Target


I love a good Target collaboration and the newest with Altuzarra doesn't disappoint!
I wish I had money pouring out of my behind because I want everything, but I would be happy with these six pieces.



Minus the Cami set, everything would be perfect for any working professional. But that cami set looks like nighttime comfy perfection!
 I am obsessed with those pumps, even though I could never pull them off all day, but I could totally see myself wearing the tuxedo pants or the dresses at work.  So sophisticated!

Did you run to the store and pick anything up?
Which is your favorite?

Have a Girl's Day Out at King Richard's Faire

I was provided admission in exchange for my review, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.  It is definitely Fall now.  Sweatshirt...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...