I'm not going to lie... when I read the title I immediately pictured this guy...
and said it with a terrible New York accent. Oops.
But it's coffee talk- time to say hi to all the other bloggers heading to Blogger Bash next week!
1. Name Heather 2. Where are you from?
Southcoast, Massachusetts. About a 15 minute drive to Cape Cod.
3. How long have you been blogging? I started blogging in January of 2011 before my daughter was born. It was my way to document everything happening with my pregnancy. I wrote about our trials with becoming "those welfare people", our amazing Christmas Sweaters, and what to buy if you're having a baby. I had some identity issues, had three different blog names and finally landed on Mommy by the Sea in January of 2013. That's also when I started taking blogging seriously, and not just as a journal for myself. I started building social media presence, working on a 30 by 30, doing link ups, reviews, and branding myself!
4. What is the meaning behind your blog name? I've had a few names but I love the name, Mommy by the Sea. I'm exactly that. A mom who loves and lives by the Sea, specifically the Atlantic Ocean via Cape Cod. I write about all the things Moms would want to know about: fashion, books, baby stuff, recipes... you name it, I probably have a post on it.
5. What are you most looking forward to at Blogger Bash? This is my FIRST conference (other than a small 50 person one in Boston that lasted 6 hours)and I'm so excited for all of it! Really looking forward to meeting some bloggers I've been talking to for over a year and can't wait to meet all the brands!
6. What three words describe you the best? Sarcastic, Welcoming, Supermom
7. Got kids? How many? Two little ones. Emmalee, the princess just turned 3 and Tyler, the little man is 9 weeks old.
8. We all have a pet peeve. What is your #1? People who complain constantly! Life could always be so much worse. 9. If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be? My grandfather. I've never met him since he passed away when my mom was four. She'd obviously be invited too. 10. Show me your face!