The Busy Giffs: Yoplait Greek Yogurt #Tasteoff

June 10, 2014

Yoplait Greek Yogurt #Tasteoff


Want to know a fun fact?
I have texture issues when it comes to food.
I won't eat certain things becuase of the way they feel.
This includes some jello, certain yogurts, even soups!
I have to dump the liquid out of sour cream (or shake it so I don't even see it....).
I don't like mac n cheese or coffee either if you want confirmation that I'm weird...

Anyways, I was hesitant to try the Yoplait Tasteoff because I tried greek yogurt once and I did not like it, but I went in with an open mind and figured a bite or two wouldn't hurt.

Klout sent me a #Tasteoff kit and I sent my husband to the store to pick up Yopailt and Chobani Blueberry Greek Yogurt.  We peeled off the covers and popped them in the holder.



I hesitantly took a bite of one and instantly tasted that sour taste I associated with greek yogurt the first time I tried it. Boo.
I tried the other. 
And then had another bite.  It was light, creamy and not sour!
So I picked it up and snapped a picture:


I was thrilled!
The Yoplait Greek was delicious! I ended up eating the rest of the container!
And at 100 calories, I didn't feel guilty.
Now if I could just find more in the store...

Have you tried Yoplait Greek 100? Did you have blueberry or strawberry? I can't wait to try more flavors!

Disclaimer: I was offered this product complimentary from Klout.


Easy Halloween Brownies

Did you know that in addition to coffee and mac and cheese, Halloween is another one of those things that everyone else seems to love and I ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...