June 19, 2014

Reflect Your Style With One Kings Lane!


We've slowly been organizing the house.  We've only been here two months so I'm okay with the fact that really the only two rooms that are done are the kids rooms.
Our bathroom only needs mirrors hung and I want to install a growth ruler for the kids, but otherwise, done for now.
The kitchen/living room looks nice.  Not perfect, I know I want some other furniture and we need to hang pictures but it's presentable.

Our bedroom is a mess. An absolute mess.
I want a headboard, new dressers and I might even move the furniture...
bbut I'm finally tackling the closet! It's a semi walk in and there is a nice cut out that I could turn into a great vanity area for my scarves, jewelry, and make up. 

I started trolling the internet for inspiration and I was immediately drawn to One Kings Lane and the gorgeous mirrors they have! Especially the Lenoir Mirror.


My house has a bit of a beachy nautical clean feeling and this would fit in perfect!
Wouldn't it look amazing with these other items?



I'm in love!

One Kings Lane  has amazing home items! I could decorate the whole house from their site! 
Also, I'm starting to think I shouldn't hide this prettiness in my closet!

Disclaimer: I was asked by One Kings Lane to particpate in their Reflect on Your Style Program. All thoughts and opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...