June 20, 2014

Pretty Little Beauty Swap




I LOVE packages in the mail! And getting to know other bloggers is pretty awesome too.
So whenever I see a swap that I'm interested in, I immediately sign up. 

I'm so glad I did! check out the amazing goodies I recieved!






I've already used the nailpolish and opened up the purple liner! Love!
Jessica of Sparkles & Glue got me some really great products that I never would have picked up for myself!
And believe me, Momma needs that anti-stress mask like there's no tomorrow...
So glad I signed up for the swap on Southern Beauty Guide

Ps. Check out what went into Jessica's package!



Getting Ready for Disney - Magic Ears

We were provided these ears in exchange fr our post, however, we searched them out because we loved them so much! All thoughts and opinions ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...