April 12, 2014

Baby Update: 36 Weeks


How far along? 36 weeks!
Symptoms: Painful lightening crotch. Baby is still breech so all those kicks are going down, instead of into my ribs. 
Total weight gain/loss: +10
Maternity clothes? Lots of maternity. Loving the pretty spring colors I've been wearing lately, but I'll be even more excited to start wearing dresses soon!
Sleep:  Still only waking up once a night and then really early. 
Best moment this week:  Getting to Friday! It's been such a long crazy week! Unpacking the baby's room feels pretty wonderful too! Here's a little peek!



Movement: It's getting more painful.  He's running out of room and I can feel it. Lots of jabs and at times it feels like he's tsretching out to a star shape and it hurts! I can feel his head in my ribs and all of his kicks are down so that hurts.  I just keep praying he'll flip!
Food cravings:  Noting specific still, but when I see things I need to have them. 
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: Nope, but I am getting random lightening crotch pains so that sucks.


Belly Button in or out?  In. But way shallower, maybe for not much longer.
What I miss: Not being stressed about breech! It wasn't even something I had thought about and now I'm researching c-sections and moxibustion so it's a different stress than I had with Emmalee.
What I am looking forward to: School vacation week! Only 4 more work days to go!
Weekly Wisdom:  Taking time out for yourself is the best thing you can do sometimes.
Milestones:  Officially in my 9th month, and have less than a month to go! If it's a scheduled c section, only 3 more weeks! Yikes.

Top Toys at Blogger Bash 2017!!

Last week, I was lucky enough to attend Blogger Bash in New York City.  I've gone the past three years but the stars were just not align...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...