April 9, 2014

Breech Baby Blues


Little man is being very uncooperative and is not ready to go head down yet!
The doctor is a bit concerned since most babies have flipped by now but he is not ruling out little man flipping on his own yet.

To help him along, I can do some crazy things like moxibustion (google it-- it's worth it) or laying inverted for 20 minutes at a time.  It's recommended that I put a heating pad on my pubic bone and an ice pack near my chest since some babies hate the cold and then will flip...

It all sounds crazy to me but I'm willing to do just about anything to avoid a c-section.

Who has a "I can't believe it worked" breech baby story to help me feel better?


Getting Ready for Disney - Magic Ears

We were provided these ears in exchange fr our post, however, we searched them out because we loved them so much! All thoughts and opinions ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...