March 19, 2014

Vera Bradley Summer 2014


Vera Bradley has done it.
They finally created the most amazingly, perfect print.

I love Vera but even when I like a print, it still never feels perfect. I want a print that I can use everyday that will match all of my clothes.
Say hello to Petal Paisley!


It is the perfect neutral navy with pops of color everywhere.
I wear navy like a neutral instead of black and this bag would go with everything!

I was so excited to get this season's catalog and here are the other gorgeous colors (and some new styles!) they are offering!

Flutterby:

Flower Shower:


Fanfare:



The prints are not on the website if you search "Colors" but you can see them if you look at the New Arrivals, even though they are not available yet!

I must know, which print is your favorite?



9 comments:

  1. I am absolutely OBSESSED with Vera Bradley so I am in love with this post!! I love these designs they did!!

    http://haleybrianna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Vera Bradley, but if I had to pick which print I like more, I'd say the Petal Paisley or the Flower shower.

    http://www.jasamcaldwell.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Vera Bradley. If I didn't just buy a new bag, I'd rush out and buy some more in these prints! I'll have to wait for the next sale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Flower Shower! So cute! Stopping by from The Sits Girls! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Flower Shower is adorable! Stopping by from Sits Facebook link up. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looooove the petal paisley. I gravitate toward the ones like you do, that will go with a variety of outfits. I'm pretty sure I'm going to need a bag or two in that pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some cute prints, and I like that try are timeless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVe Vera!! stopping by from SITS linkup! Hope you stop by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...