March 17, 2014

Packing & Purging


Just so we all know, packing sucks.  It's exhausting.
I did a TON of packing this weekend and there's still more to do!

Thankfully, I've been able to purge a ton as I pack.
Lots of junk... papers, books, things that were forgotten.
Lots of donatable stuff... toys, outgrown clothes, things we replaced but never tossed, etc.

However, there are some things that I think are just too pretty to give away.
I posted them all on my Instagram account  if you're interested in picking yourself up something super cute for super cheap!

But I know not everyone feels like buying things right now so I'm also giving away a box o stuff! Expect nail polish, make up, samples, etc... fill out the rafflecopter and good luck!

Giveaway only runs until Friday (I don't want to pack it up!) and you must have a continental US address!

a Rafflecopter giveaway



Getting Ready for Disney - Magic Ears

We were provided these ears in exchange fr our post, however, we searched them out because we loved them so much! All thoughts and opinions ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...