March 5, 2014

Looking Forward to Spring with Marc Jacobs!



So I've written about the awesome program Crowdtap and about how I got to try all those free clothes from Old Navy here and here, but today's post is even more fun!

Crowdtap partnered with Marc Jacobs!


Crowdtap and Marc Jacobs sent me not one, or two, but THREE bottles from the Daisy line to test out with friends! And did I mention, they sent 12 more samples for me to share!?

According to Marc Jacobs:
Daisy is a timeless fragrance by Marc Jacobs that carries a sophisticated, delicate floral scent perfect for eclectic, spontaneous women. Fresh, feminine and innocent, Daisy encompasses hints of violet and notes of strawberry, ruby red grapefruit, and creamy vanilla for an enchanting fresh scent of warmth and comfort.

According to me, it's an effortlessly easy scent to pull off that literally smells like Spring. And since it was 8 degrees yesterday morning, I'll take anything to help!

I got to host a little party to try out some smells and give out some samples and how cute was the set up?!




I made the cuipcakes by cutting marshmallows into "slices" and laying them down like petals and a couple chocolate chips made the center!

The best part is 3 of my friends were unable to make it so you get the chance to win their samples!
Just leave a comment telling me your favorite flower or spring activity and your email address so I can contact you if you win! I'll pull names on 3/14!
US mailing addresses only- sorry!

Are you a part of Crowdtap?

I love that I get to give my opinion and they reward me for it!
In addition to this great sample party kit, I won $35 in Amazon gift cards in February!


Getting Ready for Disney - Magic Ears

We were provided these ears in exchange fr our post, however, we searched them out because we loved them so much! All thoughts and opinions ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...