The Busy Giffs: Baby Update: 29 Weeks

February 22, 2014

Baby Update: 29 Weeks

How far along? 29 Weeks
Symptoms: Pregnancy brain, restless legs, achy lower back...
Total weight gain/loss: +6
Maternity clothes? Clothes? It's school vacation week. I haven't even gotten dressed unless I was going out...
Sleep:  I'm impressed by how well I have been able to sleep.  Still only at 2 wake ups a night!
Best moment this week:  So many this week! We went and saw my husband's side of the family, stayed in a hotel, went to an indoor water park, went to Disney on Ice and signed a purchase and sales agreement on our first home! Oh ya, and yesterday was my birthday!!
Movement: "He's going to be a soccer player..." says my husband and every old woman I meet...
Food cravings:  Canned pears. So weird. 
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: Nope, and it needs to stay that way.
Belly Button in or out?  In. But way shallower.
What I miss: Being able to lay on my back and snuggle my daughter as she lays on my chest.  We used to lay like that and watch movies a lot but now she's a bit off to the side and it's not nearly as comfy.
What I am looking forward to: Birthday dinner with my friends tonight! So excited to have such a great group of girls!
Weekly Wisdom:  If it's meant to be, it will be. Also, birthday cake ice cream is delish.
Milestones:  Took my glucose test this week.  Haven't heard anything yet so I'm hoping it went well!


Mom's Grown Up Christmas List

Whenever someone asks for my Christmas wishlist, this song gets stuck in my head... Admit you, you thought about this song too, and i...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...