The Busy Giffs: Baby update: 27 Weeks!

February 9, 2014

Baby update: 27 Weeks!

How far along? 27 Weeks
Symptoms: Pregnancy brain, lower back pain, and I'm just sleepy some days.
Total weight gain/loss: +6
Maternity clothes? I can still wear most of my prepregnancy jeans/pants and a lot of my shirts since I've always work things longer but I love maternity shirts, they are just more flattering. 
Sleep:  I go to bed at 9ish and wake up at 5:45 with one wake up sometime between 2 and 4. I can't complain.
Best moment this week:  Seeing girlfriends from college! One friend who had her daughter exactly a year after my little girl had her housewarming party and it was wonderful!
It's water.. don't sweat.

Movement: So much movement.  Sometimes it feels like he's pushing up, sometimes like hes trying to kick his way past my bladder.  He's an active little one!
Food cravings:  This weekend has been the weekend of fruit... blueberries, strawberries, pineapple... yum.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: Nope, and it needs to stay that way.
Belly Button in or out?  In.
What I miss: Nothing at the moment...
What I am looking forward to:  My Tastefully Simple party that was supposed to be last week, is pushed to Tuesday! Also, we're going to start look at houses so we can buy our own!
Weekly Wisdom:  Don't try and drive into Boston on a Friday afternoon! Ew!
Milestones:  It's the third trimester-- officially!

Have a Girl's Day Out at King Richard's Faire

I was provided admission in exchange for my review, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.  It is definitely Fall now.  Sweatshirt...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...