The Busy Giffs: Baby Update: 26 Weeks

February 1, 2014

Baby Update: 26 Weeks


I really wish I documented more of this pregnancy because I feel like I'd flying by! So it's never too late to start right?



How far along? 26 Weeks
Symptoms: Pregnancy brain, lower back pain, and I'm just sleepy some days.
Total weight gain/loss: +5
Maternity clothes? I can still wear most of my prepregnancy jeans/pants and a lot of my shirts since I've always work things longer but I love maternity shirts, they are just more flattering. 
Sleep:  I go to bed at 9ish and wake up at 5:45 with one wake up sometime between 2 and 4. I can't complain.
Best moment this week:  Emma and David feeling the baby kick.  Emma holds her hands to my belly and says "Give me high five Baby!" and waits to feel it! I just love her!
Movement: So much movement.  Sometimes it feels like he's pushing up, sometimes like hes trying to kick his way past my bladder.  He's an active little one!
Food cravings:  Not really. I really wanted a peanut butter and jelly one night so Dave made it, but otherwise things come and go as whims.  Buying my first Cadbury egg of the year was probably a bad idea though...
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: Nope, and it needs to stay that way.
Belly Button in or out?  In.
What I miss: Margaritas.  A ton of friends were posting pictures of them on Instagram and Twitter the other night and I was super jealous. 
What I am looking forward to:  My Tastefully Simple party this coming Wednesday!
Weekly Wisdom:  "When it comes to pregnant women: the bigger the belly, the shorter the fuse." Words of wisdom from the guidance counselor to a student during a parent teacher conference this week.
Milestones:  Most people consider week 26 the end of the second trimester!

Holiday Hot Toy: LuvaBella Doll

The LuvaBella Doll was provided in exchange for this review, however, as always all thoughts and opinions are my own. This post contains af...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...