January 23, 2014

My First Subscription Box: Julep


I caved and bought my first subscription box!
Now my make up routine consists of the typical pink Covergirl mascara and E.L.F eyeliner.
If I need a boost a throw on some of this (4 year old) Marilyn Monroe Physician's Formula translucent powder and quick brush of a mark. blush. 
I'm pretty simple. so a make up box makes no sense.

I'm pregnant and super picky about my overweight frame and how much I'll spend on clothes so no clothing boxes.

That leaves nail polish.  I paint my nails, I won't out grown them and it's relatively inexpensive (especially when your first box is free), so I tried out Julep!

You start out by taking a survey and picking your favorite things so they can best match you to the colors.
When I took the quiz I got the "Classic with a Twist" but I literally already owned all of those colors, so I picked a different box instead! Easy peasy!

I ended up with the It Girl Box.


I just love the teal.

At 19.99 a month for over $40 worth of stuff, it's a deal but when you're used to spend 99 cents to 1.99 for a bottle of Sinful Color and splurging means picking up Essie at TJ Maxx for $4, it's not my cup of tea for pay more than $6 per bottle of polish.

If you're a polish junkie you might love it, but it's just not for me!
What other subscription box can you recommend for me to try?!



Top Toys at Blogger Bash 2017!!

Last week, I was lucky enough to attend Blogger Bash in New York City.  I've gone the past three years but the stars were just not align...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...