The Busy Giffs: Baby Gap + Paddington Bear

January 27, 2014

Baby Gap + Paddington Bear

As a lover of all thing English teacher and books, I literally squeaked in excitement when I opened up an email from Baby Gap this weekend.


Their new Paddington Bear collection! Ahhh!
I adore Paddington Bear and Gap's take on baby clothes are just divine.

Sadlt Emma is too big for this collection but wouldn't our baby boy on the way be too cute in these...


1. Days of the week bodysuits $55 / 2. 3 pack bodysuit $29.95 / 3. Rain boots $26.95
4. Rain Parka $49.95 / 5. Long sleeve one piece $29.95

And everyone should own the Paddington Books!


What item is your favorite?
I wish I had money to buy them all!




A Girls Weekend in New York City: A Flat Tire and the Rockettes

What a whirlwind weekend! I decided pretty last minute that I wanted to bring Emmalee to see the Rockettes. I've always wanted to see ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...