The Busy Giffs: It's Christmas Eve!

December 24, 2013

It's Christmas Eve!


I don't think I have ever been so excited for a Christmas! 
The princess is finally old enough to understand the whole "if you're good, Santa brings you gifts" thing. 
She loves snow, and reindeers, and all things Santa.

The magic in her eyes when she ran up and sat on Santa's lap if honestly the most amazing thing I've seen in years.

I have a post scheduled for tomorrow but be sure to check out my NEW Instagram, and follow along with the holiday cuteness there and on my Twitter feed!

What will you be doing to celebrate?
Have a wonderful holiday!!




Have a Girl's Day Out at King Richard's Faire

I was provided admission in exchange for my review, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.  It is definitely Fall now.  Sweatshirt...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...