The Busy Giffs: Registering for Baby #2 is TACKY. But I'm doing it.

November 14, 2013

Registering for Baby #2 is TACKY. But I'm doing it.


Hear me out.

Registering for Baby #2 is tacky.
Unless it's been 10+ years since your first, you shouldn't.
But I am.

Not because I'm going to share them with anyone else.
Not because I expect a baby shower again (also tacky to ask for a second one).
Not because I think babies are an excuse for gifts.

No.

I'm registering again for the golden completion coupon.
You know, that beautiful 20% off everything on your wishlist coupon? Ya, that.

After Emmalee we lived in a small 800 square foot apartment with few closets so we passed on a lot of our bigger stuff: the swing, jumperoo, Rock N Play... all things we will need again. I saved a bouncy seat, a boppy pillow and lots of Emmalee's clothes but we'll be lacking on stuff and 20% would be a huge help!

Anyone else ever registered for babies after the first, even if only for the completion coupon or the samples when you register?!




Holiday Hot Toy: LuvaBella Doll

The LuvaBella Doll was provided in exchange for this review, however, as always all thoughts and opinions are my own. This post contains af...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...