November 5, 2013

Dr. Scholl's Active Series Insoles Review


Disclaimer: I was offered this product for testing purposes from Influenster but all thoughts and opinions are my own.



It's no secret that I adore the wonderful little packages that arrive at my door from Influenster, and this one was no different!

In this package, I got a wonderful package of Dr. Scholl's Active Series Insoles!


I know what you're thinking... Heather... active? Seriously? I laughed at first too. And then I tried them on.
I am by no means a runner... or even a walker but as a large pregnant woman in my (just about?) second trimester, having supportive insoles are amazing!

I can put them in my no support flats and feel like a million bucks after being on my feet teaching all day, or can put them in my riding boots and there's no calf pain when I get home after a long day.  

The insoles say they specifically target the heel, arch, and ball of your foot but my legs just felt better in general!
I love when a product can be MORE than what it's advertised for!


Getting Ready for Disney - Magic Ears

We were provided these ears in exchange fr our post, however, we searched them out because we loved them so much! All thoughts and opinions ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...